domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Sleeping:

WHY should we sleep? 
by: Jean Luc M. 



http://nuevotiempo.org/mundoactual/files/2009/08/sonambulo.jpg

            Why is it that we always have to sleep? Can there be some way in which we can continually live our life always awake, and never sleep? Well, there are many theories in which they talk about why we sleep, and it tells you that you should sleep certain hours etc. But I believe that sleeping is just an action by the body to tell you that you’re tired, and that they need to rest. I believe it is really good to sleep even though, for m y sport experience I have learned that sleeping, give you like this little bust of energy which makes you do thing better; helps you focus; helps  you understand and learn better. I personally believe that If I don’t sleep well I can’t focus in class, or watch different video and stuff. But as a form of common belief a person can’t live without sleeping! Is this true? What happens to your brain then if you don’t sleep..? And well many things could change if you don’t sleep...You day dream, or start to see things that are not really there or present.  So my recommendation is that you sleep all you want and party all night! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario